Any idol or image, symbol or emblem, picture or the sacrificial altar or any object, installed anywhere, either in a Church, or a Temple, or a Mosque or Synagogue, and worshiped by any people in any manner and any mode they decide , with any gospel or scriptures they prefer, but base on the conception that it represents Universal God, whether Mother or even Father or Jointly as Mother & Father etc., easily propitiable on living the life on the lines of the above stated tenets, by itself, is Mai or the Universal Mother..
Mai is the Hindi word for ‘ Mother ‘. Mai-ism is the Universal psychological rational religion round the conception of the Motherhood of God as well, along with the Fatherhood of God mostly prevalent till now all over the world and even preferably for them that appreciate it more.Mai is the Universal Mother of all human beings without any distinction of religions, nations or communities etc. ” Mai ” under the preciseness of Mai-ism, further carries the notion that Mai is the Universal mother of all, who is most pleased on living the life of Universal Love and Service with Devotion, and unconditional cheerful Self-surrender to the Divine will.
Mai is essentially the ocean of infinite Love and Mercy. Mai is human mother, vested with all Powers, and raised to infinity and Godhood. In spite of all this bewildering majesty and petrifying power, to a Mai-ist. Mai is, what a human mother is to her child.
Some of the specific distinguishing features of Mai-ism are : –
(1) It Seeks the reconciliation and unification of all different individual religions.
(2) It raises the status of Motherhood, Sisterhood, Daughterhood and Womanhood to be co-equal with the Fatherhood, Brotherhood, Sonhood and Manhood.Mai-ism believes that in as much as the whole world is pervaded with and works with the masculine and feminine elements , forming component parts as proved even by science, no religion and no progressive evolutionary process can be perfect without the acceptance of the co-equal status of man and woman.
(3) Requirement, theology and philosophy of a Universal Religion should be as simple and uncomplicated as can be selected by way of truely conscientious practitioners. Simplicity is stated to be the ” Charm ” of Mai-ism.
(4) For them that have a special attitude, Mother and Child relationship between God and man is extremely, efficient for all reliefs, and spiritual or religious progress.
(5) Everyone has one’s own right in the matter of selecting one’s own path for evolution or religious progress.
(6) In all other matters, except universality, love, service, devotion and unconditional cheerful self-surrender, every one has one’s own full freedom of choice of action, provided the action is harmless, moral, just, legitimate and religiously permissible.
The all-appealing attractivity of Mai-ism arises itself from its broad-based spontaneous simplicity.The reconcilliatory re-adjusting power of Mai-ism proceeds itself from its religious recognition of all beings’ divine right of demand and choice, in respect of freedom, peace and happiness. The subterranean spring of Mai-ism for the perennial supply of surviving stamina and security sprays from the sublime supreme MOTHER-CHILD RELATIONSHIP.
There should be no misunderstanding about Mai-ism being something separate from any of the existing established religions . Mai-ism only a synthetic essence of all religions.
Mai-ism is Hinduism or Christianity or say any religion. BUT NOT THAT ALONE. A mother is the mother of each one of her children but yet not of any child alone. Mai-ism is a larger circle which include all smaller circles without tackling or touching or disturbing the integrity of any smaller circles. it is a parental religion of the most merciful parent. THE MOTHER which keeps reconciliation of all individual religions.
~ Saint Mai Swarup Mai Markand ( The Founder of Universal Religion Maiism )
NOTE : – Mai-ism was represented at All Faiths’ Conference at Nasik ( India ) in 1933 and the Indian Philosophical Congress at Poona ( India ) in 1934. Maiji was invited to Japan for the World Religious Congress in 1955. Maiji was the Sub-Councillor-in-Chief of the International Religious Federation which was started in Japan in 1955.
Maiji had been elected as VICE PRESIDENT and spiritual MINISTER for PEACEFUL HUMAN RELATIONSHIP & Universal Religious Alliance ( U.R.A. ) in Havana, Cuba for SIX YEARS FROM 1959 TO 1965.
The most appreciated representation of Mai-ism was at the Universal Religious Alliance World Congress held at Havana in Cuba from 23 October 1959 to 22 January 1960. Mai-ism was explained, discussed and commented upon in the World Congress by Revered Sister Duchesse Blanche Ledran, the Grand Chancellor of the Universal Religious Alliance. Mai-ism received the greatest approbation in this World Congress of the Universal Religious Alliance, which has a standing of over five decades. In fact it is one of the most important universal religious institutes. As stated in the Preliminary Report pertaining to the Congress held on 23 October 1959, the complete attendance at the Congress was around 3800 persons 2184 of which intergrated about 318 different official delegations, which came from 96 different countries. The representation was of 449 different sections and sub-sections of religious and various organisations. Further more, 43 countries had sent their official observers. Appreciation and truest understanding about Mai-ism by the said World Congress would be evident from these words; ” We have received valuable literature from all quarters of the world, which amply reveals that the regeneration of man is at hand, as well as that a new age ( Aquarian )is being ushered in taking the shape of a brand new Spiritual Civilisation. We recommend such sources of research. We recommend Mai-ism and the Mai Institute of Santa Cruz West, Bombay – 54, India”. ~ Extract from MOTHER’S MESSAGE.